Some guided projects that help you apply many of the ideas learned in the workshop.
- Most common word - find the most common word in a book (not including common English language words, like 'the')
- Celebrity Name Smash - string manipulation: subs count, take, str, lazy sequence, apply, reduce
- Clacks messages - simple encoding & decoding of messages, thinking about data structures: maps (key value pairs), get, map reduce (extension of the map reduce sandwich)
Clojure web apps
- Practicalli, Clojure WebApps - Serverside web application with Ring, Compojure and PostgresQL database
- Tic-tac-toe game in ClojureScript, reagent and SVG