Create rich Terminal-User-Interface (TUI) apps in ClojureScript with commonly used web technologies.
Instant changes from REPL
Connect your editor to the nREPL server and send code changes to your running app without even saving a file. Ideal for changing application state, redefining functions, or debugging.
Example: Floki - a data browser
Commonly used web technologies
- Write views in React with the ClojureScript Reagent wrapper.
- Reagent views compose together just like React components
Create rich applications
- Reagent atoms for simple, local state updates
- Reframe for handling effects and updating shared app state
- Functional programming and data-oriented design for a fast feedback cycle.
Distribute your applications